ICBMF, academic conference on management
The 2nd International Conference on Business, Management and Finance (ICBMF) is coming to Paris, France on November 22-24, 2019. Submit your research paper for publication in one of the prestigious indexed journals, apply to join as a speaker, or purchase your delegate pass – whichever way you decide to join, you are bound to benefit from the international nature of the event and cross-border learning.
The goal of this academic conference on management and economics is to continuously improve the standards of the international community of researchers, scholars, and scientists by exposing them to the latest trends, developments, and challenges in the field. ICBMF is a forum for discussion and we encourage every participant to make a contribution by sharing their unique perspectives and knowledge.
- History: The first series of ICBMF conference was held in London, United Kingdom, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
All submissions are peer-reviewed.
All the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings and have publication opportunity in Various indexed international journals.
Organizing committee will offer the participants of conference on management and economics a city tour free of charge.
academic conference on management Important Dates :
- Deadline for submitting papers: 01 November 2019
- Deadline of Payment for Conference Fee: 11 November 2019
- The conference will be held: 22 –24 November 2019
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-009-7. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.