Prof. Dr. Yohann Mauger
Dr. Mauger did not follow the traditional trajectory of a business professor.
In fact, he transitioned from being a professional athlete competing in different countries to becoming a university professor by getting his PhD in Paris, France. In addition, he is the founder and CEO of a startup specialized in scientifically assessing soft skills in the sports industry (Hive Skills), working with professional sports teams and individual high performance athletes and executives. In 8 years, as a consultant, he supported teams win 8 national championships in 7 different countries. In 2020, his newly created startup was recognized by winning best startup in Ohio.
This success is based on his research interests focusing on decision making at both the individual and organization level.
- His work primarily investigates the decisions of athletes and job seekers, using the signaling theory and soft skills in recruiting (HR/Organizational Behavior).
- At the organization level, Dr. Mauger investigates ecosystems through smart cities projects and sports leagues’ organizations (Strategy/International Management).
- His diversity of interests got recognized by presentations at conferences like The Academy of Management, Academy of International Business, where his work won best paper finalist in 2019, or publications in journals like Technology Analysis and Strategic Management.
- His expertise as a researcher has been recognized internationally with an advising position at The University of Sao Paulo to support PhD students.
- As a teacher, after teaching at The Universite de Rouen Normandie and NEOMA Business School in France, he moved to the US to work at The University of Akron before joining NKU in 2019. He also teaches seminars and online classes for schools in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- He is also the Chair of a division in International Management and Ethics at The Academy of Management.
- Finally, he continues to give keynote speeches and/or train different audiences on the scientific ways of measuring soft skills to optimize performance.
- He was a keynote speaker at major companies like, but not limited to Mercedes (automotive), Major League Soccer (sport), Credit Agricole (banking), SwissLife (Insurance) and GoodYear Tires (rubber).
|Prof. Dr.Vittorio D’Amato||Becoming A Better Manager For The Service Sector||Università Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC, Italy|
|Prof. Dr.Nacereddine Bouriche||An AHP- Structural Contingency Theory -Based Approach for Supplier Selection: Insights from an Algerian Industrialized Company||Lecturer, Course Leader, graduate Programme designer|
|Dr. Ahmet Sekreter||Islamic Finance: Its Theory, Products and a Brief View of Islamic Finance in Europe||Free University of Berlin|
|Dr. Alma Braimllari(Spaho)||Factors Influencing The Usage Of Online Shopping In Albania||University of Tirana, Germany|
|Dr. Lamia Nedil||Analysis of Labor Productivity in the Telecom sector during the COVID-19 crisis: Qualitative Study in a Public Company of the Telecom Sector in Algeria.||High National School of Management (ENSM), University Pole of Kolèa, TIPAZA, Algeria / Laboratory of Managerial Innovation, Governance and Entrepreneurship (LIMGE), Albania|
|Dr. Nor Liza Abdullah||The Mediating Role Of Contextual Ambidexterity In The Relationship Between Digital Platform Capability And Sme Performance||Faculty of Economics and Management, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43000 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Dr.Yavuz Yilmaz||The Role of Branch Managers in Tacit Knowledge Management in the Banking: Evidence from Turkey||Ziraat Bank, Turkey|
|Dr. Manel Dardouri||Organizational Culture Framework : A Key Element For Successful Change Management||IAE Lyon School of Management, Magellan Research Center , SQUARE Research Center, France|
|Dr. Abbas Jumaah Al-waeli||The Impact of Environmental Costs Dimensions On Financial Performance: Role Of Environmental Disclosure As A Mediator Of Iraqi Industrial Companies||Mazaya University College, Iraq|
|Ms. Sophia Zhou||Machine Learning Models To Predict The Home Price Index In 2020 In New York: What Are The Effects Of COVID-19 Pandemic?||Worcester Polytechnic Institute, The United States|
|Ms. Faten Alzazah||The Effect of COVID-19 Increasing Cases on Movement of Stocks||Middlesex university, The United Kingdom|
|Ms. Sara Alonso-Muñoz||Setting A Research Agenda For The Application Of Industry 4.0 In The Supply Chain||Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain|
|Ms.Surabhi Acharya||Green Cosmetic: Trends, Challenges and Future Scope in India||RIMT University, mandigobindgarh, punjab, India|
|Ms. Ashwaq Kaabi||Investigating The Accounting Challenges Of Introducing VAT In Saudi Arabia Via E-Marketing Through An Analysis Of Social Media Language And The Effect On Customer Behavioural Economics||University of Limerick, Ireland|
|Mrs. Khulud Alyafie||Understanding the Influence of the Retailer–Supplier Competitive Relationship on Private-Label Food Projects in the Saudi Retail Sector||University of Portsmouth, The United Kingdom|
|Mr.Hari Raghavendran B||Techno-Economic Feasibility and Environmental Impact Mitigation Assessment of On grid-Solar PV Solution for Nano Entrepreneurs in the city of Bangalore||Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, India|
|Mr. Niranjan Jahagirdar||Response of the Indian Stock Market to Oil Price Shocks with respect to a Financial Crisis||BITS Pilani, India|
|Mr. Niranjan Jahagirdar||Illiquidity and Stock Market Returns during Financial Crises in India||BITS Pilani, India|
|Mr. Mansoor Ahmed||The Entrepreneurial Leadership In Freelancing: The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Bricolage On Project Success||University of G.D. Annunzio of Chieti and Pescara, Italy|
|Mr. Jahan Zaib Mughal||International Trade Settlement In Emerging Economies||The Bank Of Punjab, Pakistan|